Grad student Jess Vickruck’s latest project with co-author, Wes Lesco: Behaviour and development of Keller John Lesco, born 21 February 2014 (see Figure 1, below). We are all looking forward to further observation and documentation of this interesting new juvenile form!
- Recommended read: THE KEPLER CODE by Paul McKay
- Morning surprise: a new paper I didn’t quite realise I had coauthored…
- A microscope demo produces some great sweat bee pics for us
- New paper: Experimentally induced alloparental care in a solitary carpenter bee
- Another major accomplishment for the Bee Lab: Winner of the departmental ugly Christmas sweater contest
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets