Grad student Jess Vickruck’s latest project with co-author, Wes Lesco: Behaviour and development of Keller John Lesco, born 21 February 2014 (see Figure 1, below). We are all looking forward to further observation and documentation of this interesting new juvenile form!
- New paper: Experimentally induced alloparental care in a solitary carpenter bee
- Another major accomplishment for the Bee Lab: Winner of the departmental ugly Christmas sweater contest
- First impressions from an academic member of the Board of Trustees
- One last meal before winter
- Interview with a social insect scientist: Miriam Richards — insectessociaux
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets