Grad student Jess Vickruck’s latest project with co-author, Wes Lesco: Behaviour and development of Keller John Lesco, born 21 February 2014 (see Figure 1, below). We are all looking forward to further observation and documentation of this interesting new juvenile form!
- Sweat bee workers that could start their own nests – but don’t
- Not an April Fool – OGS award for Jess Vickruck!
- Extreme Bees in Extreme Environments: A visit with Laurence Packer, bee biologist extraordinaire
- More good lab news – NSERC grad fellowship for PhD student, David Awde
- PhD student, Jess Vickruck, now has her own webpage!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets